There were so many big kids around this school. They were as big as Rachel and Leah and Adah. They are all sinners because they wear their pants too low and don't wear enough clothes, especially the girls. It's like they want to bring attention to themselves. If father had the time, he would give them all a good spanking, just to knock some sense into them. Rachel says they dress like that because of Style. Who is this Style? Shouldn't they be listening to God instead? The bible says to ask for forgiveness and you will be forgiven. They don't even know that they are sinning. Maybe someone should tell them. Father said to pray so I wouldn't be like them. Maybe I should pray for them too, so they wouldn't all burn in hell. That would be a really big fire. At least it would remind them of the hotness of Hawaii.
I hope this was Ruth May-ish enough. I tried to be kinda random and "quote" the father and the bible a lot.
Friday, March 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Niiice. The part with the really big fire was pretty funny. I also like the part where Ruth May thinks style is a person. Good Job
Post a Comment