SAT's. Stupid Ass Test. Hah. Just wonderful. Nah...I'm just joking. :] Ok. So like there's a test that all high school students have to take if they want to get into college. It's called the SAT. And basically your life depends on this because the scores that you get on the SAT determines which college you are eligible to attend or whatnot, which then determines what jobs you will be able to get and blah blah. Sound fun? Well obviously not. Almost everyone hates these things. Despise is imputed to the SAT's (I'm not sure this is used correctly).
I know I'm not really looking forward to taking the SAT's. But, after thinking about it, I understand it. I understand why we would need to take this and why its pretty much required. I get why some horrible ( but I'm sure he's not) person invented this. If you really wanted to go to college and get into a good one then you would study and get prepared for the SAT. If you knew where you were going in life and the only way to get there is through the SAT then you would do everything you can to do good. It shows who really wants it, who has the heart to go through with it and feel alright about it. Even contumacious people would have to crack down and focus if they wanted something in life (?). Although I don't look forward to it, I still do get it and know why I have to try. I'm not quite sure what I want to do with my life but I know that wherever the road may lead, first I must get through the SAT first. And, I'm alright with that. I kind of know that how I do on the SAT will determine which door my future lies behind.
On other notes, I'm starting to get a picture of how the ideal 6 essay should be like. It should be original, have an in-depth example and things surrounding it, it should have its own voice, it should have a direct side to the question but not entirely, and other things. It should stand out. But, the only way for that to happen is if everyone else's is moderate. But, if everyone know what to do to get a 6 and they do it, then how would your paper stand out?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment