Tuesday, February 6, 2007

This I Believe?

Right now all I've got for my this I believe is:

~Everyone needs someone who they can tell anything and everything to

~Friends are essential to life

~You will always need bad times to have the good times (I don't know, not one of the stronger ones)

I think I'm going to go for the first one because that one's not as vague as the others and I actually have some things going for it. But other ideas connecting to it are always welcome. :D


Imagine living you life secluded and by yourself. Telling your secrets to no one. Having no one there to trust. Being comfortable with no one to talk about life, and about everything. That would suck.
I can't really imagine that. I have a friend where we share all of our secrets with each other. We have this one thing in common and that thing brings us really close. This thing brought us so close that there aren't even things to explain it with.
Ok. After starting this zero/1st draft I saw that this goes a little too personal. So...I don't really know what I am going to do now.


No comments: