Life changes a lot through the years. Or even through minutes or seconds of your life. A lot has been going on in my life. Not like I'm saying that they are bad things, just a lot of things. I've gotten closer to some of my friends which is quite good. That's essential to life. There have also been other things, but ya. I guess everything happens for a reason, for a lesson to be learned, a tear to be shed, a moment to be remembered, or a smile to be shared. My friends are great. I really love them. They're just...I don't know. They make things alright. :]
This post had things that were kind of random but I am a random person. This post was just about stuff that was going through my mind. Have a great day.
"Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints on you heart." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I thought it was an insightful post! Even if it was random, it kind of related to the essential questions; and of course, that was totally intentional, right? :D It was interesting that you mentioned "everything happens for a reason." To make this comment a "leave-the-door-open" comment, I'd probably say, "Does it?" Because really, who determines how we live and how we think about the world we live in? Do we? Or do the people around us? Or is there some "greater power" at work?
Post a Comment